Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Why I Shave My Face

I have been shaving my face for at least 10 years now, before I started shaving my face I used a Nair hair removal cream to get rid of the hair but that burnt my skin and it actually bled, so I never used that again!!
Shaving makes my skin feel soooo smooth and soft!!
It's not that I have a really hairy face, every one has hair on their face and all over their body except from the palms of the hands and feet. Some people refer to it as peach fuzz, I just call it bum fluff, I don't know why.....I do not have a fluffy bum!!
Shaving would probably be my number 1 beauty tip, if I was stuck on a desert island and could only have one beauty cosmetic / tool, it would be a razor! Makeup goes on so much smoother, my skin looks brighter and healthier, all the dead skin is removed and it's much cheaper than waxing!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. traditional face shave

    ReplyDelete