Instagram

Instagram

Thursday 26 March 2015

Classic Cinderella Makeup, Hair & Dress, Fairy Godmother, Evil Stepmother & Ugly stepsisters


Hello!!

Cinderella the movie is due to be released at the cinema tomorrow on 27th March 2015 so we thought it would be fun to dress up and re-enact some of our favourite scenes from the classic Cinderella story.


Evil Stepmother






Me & my kids dressed up as characters from the Classic Cinderella movie  & re-enacted some of our favourites scenes & I show how I did my makeup & hair to look like Cinderella.
I was Cinderella singing "sing sweet nightingale" whilst cleaning the floor.
Jessica played Lucifer the cat, making a mess on the floor whilst I was cleaning.
I played Cinderellas evil stepmother laying in bed ordering Cinderella to do lots of chores.
Then me and Jessica dressed up as Cinderellas ugly stepsisters singing "sing sweet nightingale" terribly.
Charlie and Dylan were Gus and Jaq the mice.
Then Jessica played the fairy godmother and transformed my pink dress into Cinderellas ball gown. 

After we re-enacted those scenes, I show you how I did my makeup in speed mode so the video wasn't too long.
I used-
Bareminerals bareskin pure brightening serum foundation in "bare cream"
To highlight I used the Mary-Lou Manizer AKA "the luminzer" on my cheeks, nose, brow bone and chin.
To contour I used HOOLA by Benefit
Mascara by Seventeen Falsifeye HD! in blackest black only on my top lashes
Eyeliner by Bareminerals Waterproof in 7pm which is a medium brown.
And I used the Bareminerals Marvellous Moxie lipstick in "speak your mind"

I used blue ribbon for my necklace and headband

The hair donut cost a pound from the Pound land.

Thank you for watching xXx
https://www.facebook.com/krazykirstybrowne

No comments:

Post a Comment