Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday 18 March 2015

March 2015 MY LITTLE BOX filled with fashion, beauty and lifestyle surprises


This is my first My Little Box, I also get the glossybox so this is a similar subscription box. It costs £11 a month plus £3.95 for p+p.

In this box I got a Lips & cheeks pencil by My Little Beauty which is worth £10.50
I thought the colour was nice but the texture of product on my lips felt horrible, it felt like sand and it barely came out on my cheeks.

A comfy t-shirt that says "I believe I can fly" worth £29

A superstickers which I thought was so cute since I love superheroes AND I WANT TO BE ONE! - which is worth £4

Garnier's miracle sleeping cream worth £12.99 which I am excited to try.

Lait cristal by Kerastase which is a lightweight conditioner, it was a 75ml product but for a full sized bottle it costs £20 for 200ml, definitely excited to try this too as I know it's a very expensive product so hopefully it will transform my damaged hair into pure silk!

So I liked the box, bit disappointed with the t-shirt that was one size fits all though as it was so big on me.

There was also a My Little World magazine included.

Thank you for watching xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment