Instagram

Instagram

Friday 27 February 2015

How NOT to do makeup or clip in hair extensions



Helloooo!

I finally have a new video up!! So in this video I am showing how NOT to put makeup on or clip in hair extensions. I am just being silly in this video, I hope no one takes offense to it if this is how they do their makeup.......  =-/

My boys just watched it and thought the ending was funny but are now punching all their toys lol...oops!

And Adam said people will probably just think you are a chav that can't put makeup on properly and that you love yourself!! I really hope people can see I am just acting like I think I look gorgeous....and that I don't really do my makeup like that lol!!

Have a nice day!! We are taking the kids swimming later, I hope the chlorine doesn't turn my hair green, that happened when I had very blonde hair when I went on holiday to Spain YEARS ago!!

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment