Instagram

Instagram

Thursday 19 February 2015

Jessica's 8th birthday xXx

On February 18th at 8.26am I gave birth to my beautiful Daughter Jessica xXx These last 8 years have been the happiest of my life and I love her so much, she is so funny, smart, kind and so sweet and she is and always will be my best friend and I couldn't have wished for a better Daughter!! I LOVE YOU JESSICA!!! xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx



This is the thumbnail for the youtube video but it's not working at the moment =-/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzZ7colHGIM




So in this video Jessica opens a few of her presents, I got her a bike for her birthday but I didn't film that. We also played pin the tail on the donkey, my brother David also had a go =-) My Dad said hellp to the camera and then got embarrassed lol and my boyfriend Adam did a weird gobble gobble thing with a popped balloon. Jessica did face painting on Charlie to make him look like spiderman but that didn't last long because he has a cold and snotty nose and he kept wiping it all off lol and then a quick clip at the end showing you how the hair chalks came out in the kids hair.

Tomorrow will be part 2 when we go to kidspace and have more fun =-D

No comments:

Post a Comment