Instagram

Instagram

Sunday 1 February 2015

Disney Princess fancy dress- Belle from Beauty and the Beast

Helloooo!!

Me and the kids had so much fun doing the fun Frozen video but I can't even bare to watch it now it's so cringey but we did another video this time dressed as Belle from Beauty and the Beast....give it a few days and i'll probably be like "oh no that's so cringey and embarrassing!" but the kids love it and that's all that matters!

We are going to be doing many more videos like this, I have all the Princess dresses, Cinderella, Rapunzel, Snow White, Ariel from Little Mermaid....even if I am 28 years old! Whenever I get Jessica a Princess dress I think ahh I wish I had pretty things like this when I was a kid, so what a great excuse to dress up like a Princess lol =-D
I am actually super excited to make myself look like the Disney villains too, like Ursula from Little Mermaid!! With the disney princess's there makeup is always so natural that it's not that interesting but Ursula will be fun to transform into!









Does anyone else think that the beast looks hotter as the beast and not when he turns back to a human? Or am I just weird like that lol

In the video I wore-
bareminerals ready foundation in R230
bareminerals eyeliner on the waterline in 7pm which is a brown colour
I used the Loreal super liner applicator and dipped that in the Maybelline black gel liner on my top lash line and flicked it out
For my eyebrows I used the B. defined eyebrow kit using the darkest brown shade
For eyeshadow I used bareminerals in "yours truly" and then went over it with a Stila eyeshadow in "kitten" using the Real Techniques eyeshadow brush
To highlight my brown bone and inner corner of the eye I used Cargo cosmetics in "coral beach"
I used Seventeen falsifeye HD mascara in blackest black and swept my eyelashes out to the side as Belle has eyelashes only on her outer corner of her eyes
Belle wears her blush on the very top of her cheeks towards the outer corner of her eye so I used bareminerals blush in "sweet cheeks" and I blended it in with the Real Techniques beauty blender sponge
I wore a red lipstick by Rimmel called Diva Red 500 but then decided to go with B. lipstick in "cupcake"

I used a straightner to flick out the ends and a small hair donut for the bun and a gold bracelet round the bun instead of a gold ribbon.

My dress was from Amazon - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B007T5TVTA?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Jessica's dress was from Sainsburys but it's very old now lol

Thank you for watching xXx


https://www.facebook.com/krazykirstybrowne


No comments:

Post a Comment