Instagram

Instagram

Saturday 25 April 2015

Spring Beauty Box by Glamour - Latest In Beauty


I love this box!! All the products were brilliant, I'm so pleased with it!

In this video I used the products that were in this box to do my makeup.

I loved the BeautyUK High Brow All In One Brow Definition Kit, it has a light, medium and dark eyebrow shadow and the light one was perfect for me now that I have blonde hair. It also has clear wax, an angled brush and tweezers.

The Nuxe Creme was soooo nice and made my skin feel so soft and hydrated which I used the night before.
It says Nuxe Creme Fraiche 24hr soothing and rehudrating fresh mask which you leave on for 10 minutes and rinse of with water for radiant skin and it didn't break me out in spots!

I used the Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Nail Enamel + Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat. I have been wearing this nail varnish all day and it hasn't chipped at all, I really liked this nail polish!!

I also received a Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask for hair.

I reeeally liked the Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow, I didn't apply it very neatly but it was super easy to apply. It says "create the ultimate eye look with one of these rick, metallic shades. Super wearable for all eye colours, the light, velevty texture stays put for up to eight hours.

The Modelco Creme Rouge Cheek and Lips in Just Peachy was also amazing and you only need the tiniest amount to give your cheeks a healthy glow.

I also received a Rimmel Oh My Gloss Lip Gloss which was very pretty!

And a sample miniature Elie Saab perfume called L'Eau Couture which was nice, perfect to pop into your handbag!

You can also create your own box, there is a list of products you can add so to get the 20% off code (SPRING20) I had to spend £22 so I added ARCHEIA multi-vitamin and minerals capsules.
And a DHC Deep Cleansing Oil which didn't break me out with spots either and a Cherry Kiss lip balm by Rose&co.

The box costs £16.99 which is a bargain as the value of this box is £99 and adding the 3 extra items cost me £17.50 all together since I used the SPRING20 discount code.

Very happy with this box and can't wait to see what Glamour creates in their next box lastestinbeauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment