Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Building Nanoblocks - Micro Sized Blocks

Lately I have been obsessed with Nano Blocks - Micro Blocks - Mini Blocks - Diamond blocks.....whatever you want to call them!!

They are cheapest on ebay but I brought mine on Amazon for nearly double the price DOH!!!

It is really fun to make, since I do mine for a video it kinda make's it a bit harder because they are so small and I am having to hold it in front of the camera but once I have finished I want to do the next one......even though my neck and back are killing me!!
I never thought I'd love it so much and being a bit sexist I guess, I thought it was just a boys hobby but even my daughter wants to build them now! I think they are aimed at 9+ years but I think as long as you remain patient and calm because the little blocks do tend to go flying across the room and the model breaks with too much pressure and the instructions are not that well designed......but it's great fun!

Here are some of the videos I have done so far! Spiderman, Super Mario, Dave the minion from Despicable Me, Superman, Batman, Iron man and HULK!! Many more to come =-D
Spiderman

Super Mario

Minion - Dave - Despicable Me

Superman

Batman


Hulk

Iron man

No comments:

Post a Comment