Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Real Life Princess - Snow White & the Evil Queen - Transformation



Transforming into Disney Princess - Snow White
Featuring 3 of the seven dwarfs - Grumpy, Dopey and Doc =-)
This Snow White dress cost £10.76 on Amazon - Dress

Makeup I used-
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Light1
Real Techniques Miracle Sponge
Cheery Me baby lips by Maybelline
Bareminerals Ready Foundation in R130
No7 Eye Shadow palette using the dark grey in the crease and the light grey eyeshadow on my eyelids using the bareminerals precision eye brush.
Bareminerals Illuminating Touch Up Veil in Luminous Gold
Scandeleyes by Rimmer London eyeliner in Black.
BeautyUk high brow definition kit, using the darkest shadow to make my eyebrows dark like Snow White.
Maybelline eyestudio Lasting Gel Eyeliner in black
Great Lash Mascara by Maybelline only on my upper eyelashes.
Blush - Rarest Rose by bareminerals.
Red Lips - Bourjois Rough edition lipstick.

The Evil Queen & Magic Mirror from Disney's Snow White - Makeup Transformation
Snow White dress on ebay - dress

The foundation I used was the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Light1 which is really good for pale skin with the real techniques miracle sponge.
Bareminerals illuminating mineral veil to highlight top of cheekbones, nose, chin, lower forehead and brow bone.
Bareminerals SPF20 foundation in R130
Sleek contouring and blush palette in Fair 372 to contour the outline of my face and to give the high cheekbone effect and for the inner corners of my eyes and to contour the nose to make it look thinner /slimmer using the bareminerals / bareescentuals full tapered & shadow & blush brush.
Rimmel London scandelous kajal eyeliner in black on the waterline of my eyes and to form the eyebrows.
To make my eyebrows stand out more and darker I used Maybelline Eyestudio lasting drama gel eyeliner in black.
Rimmel London white soft kohl kajal eye liner pencil to highlight under the eyebrows and to disguise my darker eyebrows to make them less visable.
Mary-lou manizer to highlight my eyebrow bone.
Colours by Technic eueshadow palette dark and light purple eyehsadows.
The maybelline eyestudio lasting gel eyeliner to line my eyelashes.
Benefits Roller Lash mascara in black on my eyelashes.
Midnight plum lipstick by Maybelline
B. Gothika lipstick
So Susan concealer quad.
Elizabeth Arden Ultra Violet lipstick.

Thank you for watching xXx

Or you can watch in high speed =-p



No comments:

Post a Comment