Instagram

Instagram

Thursday 18 December 2014

All about my TEETH (worst luck ever)

I feel like I have had the worst luck ever with my teeth, so many things have gone wrong, I have spent many hours in the dentists chair (good job I don't have a fear of dentists)
Soon I will write out everything that's happened to my teeth because in the videos I did leave a few details out but I wasn't going to redo the video!!
So for now i'll just post the videos for anyone that's interested or wondering about dentures or has experienced bullying.

In these videos I talk about TEETH - DENTURES - ACCIDENTS - BULLIES - INSECURITIES - BRACES - SPLINT (on teeth) - and FLUSHING MY TEETH DOWN THE TOILET

I talked for about 3 hours (that was a lot of editing) so I sectioned my story into 4 sections!

As always, for anyone that needs someone to talk to, you can talk to me about any problems you're having, I may not give great advice but I am a good listener and i'll always be there for someone who needs a shoulder to cry on, so the best place to contact me confidentially is at KrazyKirstyB on facebook.
Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment