Instagram

Instagram

Thursday 4 December 2014

Earring collection

So a while ago I got into earrings, I went on Amazon and ebay, typed in earrings, sorted by the cheapest first and OMG they have so many pretty designs for less than a pound! So I have ordered so many, even though that was weeeeeks ago I still havn't received most of them in the mail because they are from Honk Kong, I admit the quality isn't that great and they are a bit chunky, but what do I expect for a 79p pair of earrings! So with all of these glitzy new earrings coming in the post I needed an earring stand so I ordered this from ebay, here is the link to it............. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/310149540851?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

It's supposed to hold 256 pairs of earrings, once again it's a bit flimsy and knocks over so easily and then the earrings fall from it grrrr but if you extend it out it will probably be sturdier but I just have it standing straight and all closed because I havn't even filled one side up yet!

I got these earrings the other day, so pretty and Christmassy!!

Here's the link if you want them too =-)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00GRSB4AE/ref=ox_ya_os_product


After I took this picture it slipped out my hand and the gem came out the blue heart earrings DOH!

Bonjour Kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment