Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday 2 December 2014

GLOSSYBOX

So my boyfriend gets a LOOT CRATE sent to him every month, which is a mystery box filled with novelty items, trinkets, tops and souvenirs from TV programmes, games, comics and films.  I get so jealous when he gets all excited to see what goodies he has that month, I said I wish I could get one that had beauty products in it instead and he said you probably can get a beauty one, so I came across GLOSSYBOX
I went on youtube and watched a lady opening her GLOSSYBOX, on the first item she pulled out of the box I was sold! So I've just subscribed, it cost me £102 for a years subscription, so a box each month and £39 for the years worth of delivery by Royal Mail, so in total it cost £141 =-| i'm hoping it will be worth it because that is a LOT of money!

If you wanna try it out yourself, here's the link, http://www.glossybox.co.uk/

I'll do a youtube video as soon as I get it to show anyone that's interested what came in the glossybox and post lots of pictures and information on here =-D

Has anyone else tried or subscribed to the glossybox?

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment