Instagram

Instagram

Sunday 14 December 2014

Hair Rehab London, Lauren Pope, Syn Half Wig in light brown







This synthetic half wig is gorgeous! 
I got it from Superdrug online, it cost me £39.99 ......and it wasn't even on offer and I still brought it =-O

I have purchased many extensions before but I never wear them because I just don't feel comfortable wearing them because I worry it will be obvious it's not real hair and then people will stare at me lol.
But this wig is so beautifully made, it has loads of layers, its feathered at the front, it's so soft, this is how I wish my hair looked!!! But it is super shiny, to some that may be a good thing but I think that just doesn't look like realistic hair, but that can easily be sorted out with a light layer of dry hair shampoo being sprayed all over and brushed through which will take the shine away.

It fits perfectly and feels very secure, so no need to worry about the wind blowing it off or it falling off when you lean over!
If I was going somewhere where no one would recognize me, I would wear this wig with a hat, no one would ever know it's not really my hair! You don't need to wear a hat, it's not obvious it's a wig but I would just feel more confident wearing a hat with extensions.

It's so easy to wear this, the pictures above show the instructions, all I do is brush the top of my hair forward, put the back hair into a pony tail, then attach it at the crown, clip in and clip all the others into place and stretch it over the pony tail and then clip the bottom pieces as close to the nape of the neck, brush the rest of your hair that's showing over it and your done. Unless your hair is super straight and sleek, you might wanna straighten the hair that's on show to blend it in with the hair piece. It's so much easier to wear this half wig instead of individual hair wefts and single extensions!
There are many other colours available, this one was in Natural which is a light golden brown and even though my hair is a bit darker, it still blended in pretty well.

The only negative I have to say about this, is that it's not human hair so it can't be styled with heat, but for £39.99 I think it's fantastic and it doesn't even need to be changed because it's already styled and layered beautifully and there are loads of ways to style hair without heat like using velcro rollers or even wear it in plaits!

So I highly recommend this product!

I would love to see other peoples pictures wearing this wig! Adam thinks women with black hair are hot, so I might even purchase a black version =-p

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment