Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Merry Christmas! Frozen themed family fun!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, hope you all have a wonderful time and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Me and the kids had lots of fun tonight, Adam got us the Frozen dvd as an early Christmas present so we watched that today and so we decided to dress up in our Frozen outfits and had lots of fun!
We only planned on putting up a video to wish everyone a merry Christmas but I had to add some of the funny clips! My kids are a bundle of joy, I love them so much!! And Jessica is a mini me even though she looks nothing like me lol!




Me, the kids and my home is completely covered in glitter, even my afro wig is covered in glitter.......but I LOVE sparkles, going to use it as an excuse to not hoover the floor for......half a day! Any longer and we would have rats because the kids are SOOOO MESSY!!!

My Elsa wig was £5.98 from Ebay - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331216135466?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

My Elsa dress was £11.99 but the seller is no longer selling this item =-/ but on Ebay there are loads of dresses for sale just like this one!

Jessica's Elsa dress was £12.95 and that listing has also gone but still lots of similar dresses on Ebay

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment