Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday 10 December 2014

GLOSSYBOX December 2014

WHOOOOOOP my glossybox was soooo cool!!

            


click on the pictures to enlarge












I used this on my cheeks and lips <3



Altogether the products I received in this box adds up to a whopping £67.27
Which is fantastic for a box that cost me £8.50!! 
Not everyone gets the exact same box, when you subscribe to the box you have options to choose from so the products that are sent to you will meet your needs, like I ticked the box for coloured, damaged hair, dry and spot prone skin, if you prefer natural makeup or more glamorous looking make up etc etc

http://www.glossybox.co.uk/beauty

There are other beauty boxes you can subscribe to as well =-D

My partner gets a loot crate box which is aimed at gamers, comic book lovers etc





No comments:

Post a Comment