Instagram

Instagram

Sunday 30 November 2014

Bareminerals READY to go complexion perfection palette in R230 medium golden skin tones

youtube video

In this video I'm showing you how this palette comes out on me.

I usually use the shade "golden light" but ordered this one by mistake but i'm glad I did because I think this shade actually suits me better, the golden light is actually a bit too light for me!

R.R.P is £39 but I only paid £20.82 for this =-p

The kit contains:

Ready spf 20 foundation in R230
Ready spf 15 touch up veil in light
Ready Bronzer in The skinny dip
Ready luminizer in Light 2
Spf 20 correcting concealer in Light 2
Mini precision face brush
Mini tapered face brush
Keepsake makeup clutch

This would be perfect if you want to try out bareminerals products for the time, it's everything you need for your skin except blusher, if I didn't already have a collection of the foundations, I would have just stuck to this (would've saved a lot of room too!)

Many other colours for darker or lighter skin tones are available!

Then I used my bareminerals blush in Pink petal
and on my lips, marvellous moxie lipgloss in REBEL

I love this, it will come in handy when you're in a rush, you could keep it in your handbag or in the car or waiting at the bus stop =-p

I find the READY products so much easier to apply than the loose powders and you can build up how much coverage you want!

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment