Instagram

Instagram

Sunday 23 November 2014

Real techniques miracle complexion sponge with Bourjois 123 perfect foundation in light vanilla review



I really liked this sponge, I paid £4.99 for it from Amazon.

I think this sponge works much better at blending liquid foundation in rather than using a foundation brush, so I was really pleased with it!

However, I wasn't as keen on the Bourjois 123 perfect foundation, I thought the colour match with my skin was good, it evened out my skin tone and didn't feel heavy on my skin at all, but I just don't really like wearing liquid foundations even though I do find it more hydrating on my skin because I have very dry skin and even though bareminerals foundation isn't supposed to dry your skin out, I find sometimes it can feel very dry and tight, but this liquid foundation didn't feel dry at all!
 And I don't think it gave me very good coverage even though I used a lot of it and my skin did look very oily in the video which I didn't like, but then again if i powdered my face it might not have been so bad.

If you'd like to see how it works for yourself and see how I did my eyeshadow you can watch my video here =-D




2 comments:

  1. I'll definitely watch the video, lovely blog post!
    It would be super cool if you could check out my blog :)
    xxx
    www.pickledsunflowers.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! I'll check out your blog now! xXx

    ReplyDelete