Instagram

Instagram

Saturday 29 November 2014

Birthday gifts =-D

For my birthday I got some wonderful gifts and was very spoilt!!

 My partner and daughter know how much I adore Zoe/Zoella who is a youtuber and has a fantastic blog! http://www.zoella.co.uk/
She also has a book called Girl Online which is sooooo good!!.....Buy it!
So I got this beauty bag which is so unique and has so much room in it! She also has lots of other beauty products i'm dying to try out! Check out her Zoella beauty range from Superdrug!


 I also got these body lotions from Superdrug which were buy 1 get 1 free! I just moisturized using the green one, I only needed 5 pumps to cover my whole body. I tried the pink one first but I wasn't too keen on the spicy smell but the green one was quite sweet smelling, kinda like apple sourz smell and it's lovely to use, my skin feels so soft and it doesn't feel greasy and sunk into the skin nicely! I'll definitely be going to Superdrug to see if they do any other scents!


 I have never tried this Dolce & Gabbana light blue perfume but my partner said this is his favourite for women, apparently it has a light lemon scent...sounds nice and refreshing!


 I also got these Technic colours from Boots, I've never heard of this make but excited to try it out and i'll review them soon =-)

 Some interesting colours in there, I've never tried a yellow nail varnish before! (i might leave that til next summer!)
Can't wait to try these all out eeeeek =-D

This was from my lovely Nanny =-D
Me and the kids were going mad eating these Thorntons chocolates, I think it took us 3 minutes to completely devour the whole pack! That birthday card was soooo pretty, think I might pin it to the wall it's so cute!




Adam is so witty, he always makes me laugh, wish he was my slave loool!







No comments:

Post a Comment