Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday 25 November 2014

InStyler 32mm rotating hot hair curler iron/ straightener for smooth, shiny, silky hair | Demo

Hello everyone!!

In this video I am showing you how the InStyler hair curler works, it's great for straightening and curling hair, flicking the end in or outwards, adding volume, you could use it as a curling wand or to make the layers in your hair more obvious.
I'm sure I paid £40 but I purchased this over a year ago, when I went onto the InStyler UK website to check the price it says it's £69.99 but if you look on other websites I have seen it for much cheaper!!

I think this is less damaging to your hair than straightners are because with straightners you're heating it on both sides of the hair shaft, with the InStyler it's only applying heat to one side, but always use a heat protection spray, I admit I don't always use it and my hair always feel much dryer afterwards!
My favourite heat protection spray is the Tresemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray! When my hair has already been styled the day before and I just want to quickly go smooth/straighten it again the next day, I don't really want to then wet it down again with the heat protection spray and spend longer blow drying and then styling it again.
I read on someones blog that they used a dry spray, kinda like a dry shampoo spray which looked really good but then I forgot where I saw that blog =-/





No comments:

Post a Comment