Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday 26 November 2014

BIG FAT PIG!

On Friday (21st) I went to Iceland (mums love Icelands) =-P and they had a pack of 4 (3 + 1 free) of MORE CHOC limited edition Snickers, as I LOVE a good bargain, I purchased 7 packs, 8 would've been far too greedy! I realised it was 3pm (43 minutes ago) and I was like OMG I havn't even had a snicker yet!! To my HORROR I could only find one pack, surely someones moved them?? WHERE ARE THEY ALL??!!  =-O I've eaten 28 snickers within 5 days!! But they're just soooo good!! And in Sainsburys I got 5 of their fancy chocolate sundaes (can't remember the proper name for them) and two posh chocolate belgium souffles, the kids didn't like the look of the sundaes =-/ they didn't believe it was just chocolate, sauce, cream etc so they wouldn't eat it, so I ate it for them (over 3 days) and with my chocolate souffle on top of that, I've also had kitkat chunkys, fudges and whatever else I can get my grubbly little hands on! I really wish I didn't have such a sweet tooth!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Last year (October to November 2013) I really got into working out and I toned up so quickly, a bit too much if you ask me, I think women with fit, muscular bodies can look really nice but looking at old pictures I think I looked too slim and I even had a 4 pack! And then it got to Christmas time and I quickly lost interest in exercising, tbh I'm too lazy and don't really enjoy it, even though afterwards I did feel really good!!
I have a treadmill and weights that have just been stored away gathering coats and whatever else gets chucked on it, oh and i got a rowing machine which I used once, I had a go at and never went back to it, when I was looking on Argos (the book of dreams) to buy one, Adam was like "Kirsty, you'll use it once and then get bored of it, don't waste your money on it" I was like I swear i'll use it all the time!!! I guess he knows me better than I do!! Even though deep down I kinda knew he was right!

I don't think i'm fat at all BUT I definitely can see the difference in my body shape compared to this time last year! I don't really need to lose weight but it would be nice to firm/tone up my body again, just not as much as last time, every time my dad would see me he was like YOU'RE TOO THIN YOU LOOK HORRIBLE, PUT SOME WEIGHT ON! That was annoying!! Luckily I have always had a fast metabolism, my mum and brothers do too, but I think the older you get, the slower your metabolism gets for sure!

So, since there's no point starting yet lol, on January 1st I am going to dust the cobwebs off my exercise equiptment, probably hoover up a few spiders living underneath it and get my wobbly arse back into shape!! My second resolution could be to stop buying so much chocolate but not getting my daily dose would just make me turn into she-hulk! 

No comments:

Post a Comment