Instagram

Instagram

Thursday 20 November 2014

Dylan's 2nd birthday XX

It was Dylan's 2nd birthday on Monday 17th, I can't believe how quick those two years have gone by! I love him so much, he's such a good boy, so loving and affectionate and he's so clever!
Usually in my family, when it's someones birthday we all have a family party, so when it's one of my children's birthday, the whole family come round or if it's one of my cousins birthdays, we will all go round to their house. For Dylan's birthday it was just us, me, Adam, Jessica, Charlie and Dylan. I had a falling out with my family at the end of September, all because me and my stupid older brother don't get along and had a row, he made up lies about me to turn the spotlight on me so he could get away with everything he'd done, once again! My family obviously believed him and now we don't speak or see each other, so it just wasn't the same without my mum, her partner, my auntie and uncle and their two boys, my sister in law and her two kids. My kids also missed having the family over, but in a way I guess it just shows that they didn't truly care about me or us but at least I have MY own family and I'd never let MY family turn out like my old family and I know Adam truly cares about me and loves me more than anything and he would never turn on me. If I didn't have him and my children, I'd feel so alone, so I'm so grateful that I have so much love in my home and that's the most important thing to me =-D  <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Here's a video of Dylan's party, it will be boring to others, but it makes me SMILE =-D


Dylan's second birthday video




No comments:

Post a Comment