Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Gold shimmer and bronzey gold shimmer nail varnish from Primark!

Bronzey gold nail polish on the right
 first coat

 2nd coat




 Gold shimmery nail varnish on the left
 first coat

 second coat



I got a whole bunch of primark nail varnishes last Christmas, it always takes me a year to try things out!!
To be honest, I wasn't expecting them to be fantastic but they were!! They went on smoothly, dried quickly, one hour later and they haven't chipped or smudged IT'S A MIRACLE!!
They are super shiny and glittery!! I think the light gold one could do with a 3rd coat, but the bronzey one is fine with just two.

I'll try out the other hundred nail varnishes I got from last year soon!

They didn't have names/colours on the bottle =-/

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment