Instagram

Instagram

Thursday 27 November 2014

Bareminerals lasting line long wearing eyeliner

BONJOUR!!!

In my "I love the nightlife" collection from Bareminerals, I have used the silver "certainly sterling" on the inner corners of my eyes and the charcoal grey "steadfast slate" eyeliner on my upper and lower lash line.



Here I have lined my upper and lower lash line



Blending it upwards

my right/your left, blended

both eyes blended

KrazyKirsty

So I liked the eyeliner, it went on smoothly, lovely shimmer to it, I didn't find it easy blend it at all, so I did a test on the back of my hand, as soon as I lined it, I used the other end to blend it and it was much easier, but if you leave it, it dries very quickly and then it's harder to blend, but apart from that I really like these and can't wait to try out the other 3 eyeliners!!!

4 comments:

  1. Mummyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I love you. But next time you make a blog tell me because I want to read MUCH more!!!!! Your the best mummy ever! I wish i could tell my friends but you don't want me to. =( But i still love you lots and lots <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do i follow and like your blog posts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol you're so sweeeet!! <3 Next time i'll tell you as soon as i've done a new blog post =-D and you can tell your friends soon, I promise X (that's not really a kiss, i'm crossing my fingers loool)
    I don't know how you follow me or people, there's no symbol for it =-/ it's probably really simple and i'll be like duuur! As soon as I know, i'll show you how.
    BEDTIME now!
    ...........and I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOU LOTS AND LOTS xXxXxXx
    (I don't know why the time on your comment or my posts are wrong =-/ )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added the follow button yayyy, you have to connect to googleplus + or something =-/ took ages to figure out DOH i'm rubbish at internet stuff =-(
    I have 0 followers lol boooooo!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete