Instagram

Instagram

Thursday 27 November 2014

Beverly Hills Perfect White BLACK toothpaste


I got this toothpaste from SUPERDRUG it was half price, about £2ish I think.
I had seen it before and the thought of brushing my teeth with BLACK toothpaste was too freaky for me, but when I saw it was half price, I had to try it!

I am very picky when it comes to toothpastes, some just feel like they havn't cleaned properly, some give me manky white gooey stuff in my mouth for hours after, I call it the white slimey string, because that's what it looks like, it makes me feel so insecure because it's on my gums, my inner lips, it's grose, I used to think it was because I drink too much fizzy drinks like coke, dr.pepper, pepsi etc, but it's not, it's from the toothpastes! And if I have a glass of water after i've brushed my teeth (that's the only time I can drink water, if I don't have clean minty breathe I just cannot drink water without gagging  =-/ lol) anyway after some toothpastes (oral b) drinking water afterwards I swear I can taste egg!!! (which leads to more gagging lol)

So my teeth aren't that white or too dark but I can't use teeth whitening kits, so I always use a whitening toothpaste!

 doesn't look very appealing!


after a few seconds it turns white...ish

the flash wouldn't go off grrr
I was really hoping my teeth would be bright white in just one go......but they were exactly the same DOH!

 This lovely lipstick is by Maybelline 832 kiss pearl

I liked this toothpaste, it didn't leave me feeling too minty fresh, I like it when your mouth almost feels like it's on icey fire but not soooo much that your eyes water! I had a glass of water afterwards, no eggy taste whoop whoop and no slimey string/slugs in my gums, yayyy!!

Disappointed I don't have a million dollar smile like the lovely Britney Spears does, but maybe I should give it a week or two and see if there's any difference!


Here's the boring details.
It says on the packaging:
*perfect stain removal
*with activated charcoal
*scientifically formulated to combat bad breath
*low abrasion


Has anyone else used this and seen good results?

xXx







No comments:

Post a Comment