Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Best mascara EVER for £6.99



I saw a video called HIT! THE $6 MASCARA THAT BEATS THEM ALL! by Gossmakeupartist - here is his video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3z1IVGUwwg

The mascara costs £6.99 from Boots.com but when I brought it there was a fantastic offer on 2 for £8. In this video I used the brown/black mascara, I also got the blackest black mascara.

I love his videos so I had to try this mascara out and I love it, in this video I might not have seemed so keen but some days my eyelashes are douchebags and other days they come out great, I have been using this mascara every day since this video and I love it, it's so natural looking and I actually prefer it with just one coat! It looks sooooo natural!

On the packaging it says Fake it with Falsifeye HD! Lash by Lash seperation, corner to corner volume & length for High Definition impact!

It definitely does what it says on the package!

94% saw more definition
93% saw separated lashes
92% saw long lasting results
*results observed in a consumer panel survey using 2 coats

 xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment