Instagram

Instagram

Sunday 18 January 2015

Boys first haircut | Adam tricked me into cutting it TOO short



Here is a video of my boys having their hair cut for the first time. I cut Charlies hair a year ago but that was just a trim.
I only wanted to take an inch off, Adam said the guard thing that you put on the clippers will leave it an inch and a half long (he lied) and that's the longest setting you can get, as soon as I shaved the first bit i was like =-O OMG it's sooooo short!!! I liked the boys long hair, EVERYONE else used to say it was too long but I liked it! So afterwards I actually looked at the guard thing you attach to the clippers and it said 9mm!!
I'm used to their hair now but it took a few days to get used to it, especially Dylan, I think he looks so much older now =-(
I know hair grows but our hair grows soooooooooo slowly it will take a year and a half to get back to the previous length....but at least I wont need to give them a haircut for a while....even though the next day Charlie begged me to cut his hair again lol =-/

I pull some ugly faces lol

No comments:

Post a Comment