Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday 14 January 2015

glossybox January 2015



Hello everyone!
So this is my second glossybox and I am very happy again with everything that was inside. Here are some pictures and then my mini reviews on each one.








I love the lip balm, I prefer lip balms that feel waxy, that's why I don't mind just using a massive tub of the cheap version of vaseline for 40p from Wilkinsons, but this one was lovely and kept my lips soft for hours and I get reeeeeally dry lips if I don't put anything on them!

The face toner is nice, my skin doesn't feel like it's going to crack if I don't moisturize straight awy which is good, sometimes I prefer to leave my face completely bare after cleansing my face because I get spots very easily so after using this Kueshi toner my skin felt soft enough to not do anything else afterwards!

The jelly pong pong highlighter I haven't actually used yet but from trying it on the back of my hand but it looked very nice and not too shimmery!

The powder blush, to apply it just dap the sponge on the top of the apples of your cheeks and blend it with a soft blusher brush, just be careful you don't use too much like I did this morning! Build the colour up instead of slapping it all on! And yesterday after a few hours when I did my makeup check before leaving home, I noticed I had red dots on my cheeks!! The blush had sunk into the pores on my cheeks making it look like I had little pin pricks on my cheeks! I tried blending it out but it wouldn't budge which was a bit annoying! It does give a lovely natural rosy colour to your cheeks though!

The MeMeMe eyeliner is nice but I prefer using my bareminerals round the clock waterproof eyeliner because I use it on the waterline once and it's done and last for hours, this MeMeMe eyeliner I had to go back and forth to build up colour, it's very very nice but it's just not as good as my bareminerals one, I am still wearing it today though. I might use it tomorrow to line round my eyes instead of just on the waterline and see how well that works, so I shall come back to this post tomorrow!

Toodles xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment