Instagram

Instagram

Saturday 24 January 2015

Derma roller | Acne scars | Clear skin | Neutrogena products

These last two months and December and January last year (2013 / 2014) I have had a bad break out, it's always on my chin area and a few on my forehead and jawline. I'm not sure what causes it, maybe stress, not enough sleep, I don't drink enough water, too many fizzy drinks, an unhealthy diet or maybe the cold weather.
I have tried so many spot clearing products but none of them seem to work or can even make it worse but last year when I had the breakout and the last few days I tried the neutrogena facial cleansers and oil free moisturizer and my skin hasn't had any new spots popping up. So I am sticking with those products since they actually seem to work and they are a 1/3 off in price at Sainsburys, Superdrug and Boots at the moment.
I also used the derma roller once last year and my skin really cleared up within days!

Conditions treated by the Derma Roller-
The Derma Roller makes use of an amazing technology called skin needling, during which the roller’s micro-needles stimulate the deeper layers of your skin, encouraging the production of an important substance called collagen. Collagen is important to the healthy and youthful appearance of skin, and when produced as a result of Derma Roller, you can see a dramatic effect on a number of conditions. These include scars including acne scars, wrinkling, stretch marks, and hair loss or thinning. For more info go to - http://www.healthcentre.org.uk/cosmetic-treatments/derma-roller-benefits.html

Or just type in derma roller skin benefits and there is so much information.

I just brought two derma rollers with  0.5mm needles from amazon for £13 - here is the link- http://www.amazon.co.uk/Derma-Roller-Anti-Ageing-Stretch-Cellulite/dp/B00L63C4CM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1422132329&sr=8-2&keywords=derma+roller



When I woke up my skin had gone back to normal colour even though it felt a bit sensitive when I had an itch and no new spots yayyyy!!

At clincs they can charge £250 to do the derma rolling treatment on you, for £6.50 I would rather do it myself and get the same results! If you are going to try this yourself I would suggest you start off with a 0.5mm derma roller! Hope it goes well for you if you do try it!!

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment