Instagram

Instagram

Friday 2 January 2015

My youtube experience so far



I thought it would be interesting (for me lol) to check back every few months to see the progress on my video views. I'm really surprised how well some videos have done, the videos I did about my teeth, I honestly didn't think they would get hardly any views, those videos were aimed at people who have gone through the same things as me or maybe people who wear a denture or need to get one or have also had a bad experience regarding their teeth!
When I first had to wear a denture, I thought I must be the only 20 something year old that's wearing a denture!! I'm sure there are lots of people my age, younger and older who wear a denture too so I kinda just wanted to share my story so others could see that other people are in similar situations to them, but I never expected to get a thousand views after 2 weeks, especially since I'm still quite new to youtube, but it just shows that there are hundreds of people who are in the same situation as me.

Even though it was quite cheeky of me, I thought as the part 4 video is getting so many views, it would be a good idea to bring up a charity that has always touched my heart and just share some information to make others aware of the charity http://www.operationsmile.org.uk/ 
"You smile, I smile" =-D
"Don't let the world change your smile, let your smile change the world" =-D
I will always remember this, I was 18 years old and working as a waitress. A regular customer made me laugh and then he looked at me seriously and said "When you smile your face lights up and you're glowing.......why do you always look so sad?".....That was the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me, I'm not sure if it was actually supposed to be a compliment but his kind words really touched me and made think about how my insecurities hold me back so much in life and all I've ever wanted in life is to be happy and being happy makes you want to smile......everyone deserves to be able to smile. That is why I wanted to share the Operation Smile story because with peoples generosity it could give a child the most natural ability in the world which is to smile =-D
The thing that makes me happiest and smile, is to see my children happy and smiling, every parent should see their child smile =-D

The bullying story that was part of the "teeth series" wasn't supposed to be part of the video but once I get talking it all just pours out, I was actually talking to the camera for 3 hours I think lol.
Bullying is something I'm very passionate about.....not as in I really like bullying lol, I mean I would love to do what I can to end bullying once and for all!! If sharing my story helps other people not feel like they are the only people going through it, because people can and do get bullied at any age! I had a kind man send me a message today who is 54 years old and he is still having to put up with bullies which makes me so sad....and angry!! .........I've gone on another rant again lol! My point is, even though I'm not great at giving advice, I'm not a very sociable person and I'm very shy (until I feel comfortable with someone then I'm nuttier than a snickers bar lol - KrazyKirsty) ....So I'm not exactly an outspoken person or very confident but I just hope my videos, in my own little way, can help people, whether it's from giving my very basic knowledge on how to apply makeup, cut your own hair, share my stories or just to be there for anyone who needs someone to talk to.

xXx


https://www.youtube.com/user/KrazyKirstyB/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment