Instagram

Instagram

Thursday 22 January 2015

ROX / RX Flawless eyes - Temporarily removes lines, wrinkles & under eye puffiness

Hello!!

When the kids have gone to bed, that's my me time! I like to relax, watch my favourite programmes or go online with the music channels playing in the background. At midnight the annoying teleshopping channels come on and usually I find a channel that's actually playing music still instead of watching these people acting so corny about how amazing the mop is, but whenever the teleshopping channel showed the RX flawless eyes product I coudn't help but watch as they applied the cream to the ladies wrinkled baggy under eye skin and watch the wrinkles literally melt away and look 20 years younger in that area! All the women were amazed at how this product ACTUALLY worked!
So I went onto their website and there was an offer, the product was half price at £29.95 but you could buy two for only £44.90! I was like wahooooooo!!! I have always hated how crepey and wrinkly the skin around my eyes are, so if everyone is saying that this product is amazing and it really works then i'll buy it for £100 if that means my wrinkles will disappear!
So I ordered two, p+p cost £5.95 and it came 2 days later!!

RX Flawless eyes description-

Flawless Eyes is the beauty gel that gets to work in just 60 seconds. Let RX help you temporarily reverse the visible signs of ageing and put the sparkle back in your eyes:
Temporarily removes lines, wrinkles and under eye puffiness
Works in under a minute and lasts for several hours
Developed by a leading skincare laboratory
One bottle lasts up to 80 applications
Suitable for all ages and skin types

You can imagine how excited I was to try it!! So I did a video on it which you can watch down below but since your reading this first, I will save you time and say don't bother! I didn't like the product! It says you shouldn't moisturise or have any oil on your face and you cannot put liquid foundation or lotions on top or underneath, so my skin felt tight without moisture or serum on my skin first! Putting this RX product under my eyes felt horrible, like it was tight and pulling the skin and I thought it was going to stretch my skin making the wrinkles worse so I quickly put serum under my eyes to make the product go away and then it felt better and the tightness went away and my wrinkles came back but actually looked better in a way because the RX almost made my wrinkles seem worse looking! After I did the video, I washed my face so it was completely bare thinking maybe I still had moisture on that area and now I will try it with a completely bare face, so I applied it again and this time it worked better but where it was applied, my skin looked super shiny and plastic looking, which isn't good since I would not go out in public looking like I have clingfilm under my eyes! And it felt worse then it did before, my skin felt so stretched it hurt, the wrinkles looked smoother in one place just above my cheek but the rest of the wrinkles looked like they had been pulled out so they looked longer and where I have fine lines like on my cheeks they were being pulled upwards and looked worse. This is really hard to describe but I just think it made it look worse and made me look much older BUT the product does work I suppose as in tightening the skin, but on me it just didn't work in a positive way! It does make the under eye area look nicer in a way that you wont need to cover that area with concealer or foundation which is good because you can't use them without ruining the effect but you can wear mineral powder there which you will definitely need to to get rid of the shininess it gives! Also when it mixed with the area where I had makeup or moisturized, it turned powdery and white which it did state that that will happen, but you can't just wipe it off which could be annoying!
Maybe it will work on more mature skin, if it was cheaper I'd say give it a go and see if it works well for you but for something I didn't like £29.95 is waaaaaay too much money!












Here is their website-

http://www.flawlessbeautyproducts.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment